Saturday 31 January 2015

Foxy February!

I haven't even got out of bed yet.

Let's put it this way, I had an idea that would help me be more regular to writing and find a way to creep it into my daily schedule.

A writing challenge.

Which I don't like to do. At all. Instagram challenges, them I like. But writing challenges? Not so much. Why? Because it forces you to write which at one point I thought kills the creative process you have inside your head. Till I realized, this may be the EXACT thing I had to do.

I am planning to blog every single day for the whole month of February.
Is that crazy?
Oh, good.

Remember my last post? It spoke about writing and writing, and making yourself feel like you can't write anymore? Till you are forced to pick the pen/ laptop up and write again? Well... I suppose this is it.
I hope you bear with me (Grrrr?) as I explore this challenge. It would be quite nice to see what comes out. Even if I have to blog from my phone- which is what I am doing right now!

And maybe it would be so much easier to upload pictures from here too. Plus, I get to test out the blogger app! And finally review it in the right sense.
So much win!

Are you ready? Because I am!
FF# 1

P.s. Foxy February sounds so fun to me. Like it's breaking inhibitions a little. You can't second think your blog articles at all. Plus I like the term, foxy! So... Foxy it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment