Tuesday 15 July 2014

Its new, its better AND its HERE!

Hello all you wonderful people!

The lastdaysofsummer/wordpress has moved to Blogger and its now The Days of Rain and Summer!



And I am so excited about this. I dont know why Blogger wasnt my first choice. Clearly I was having problems understanding Wordpress and... maybe it wasnt for me. Blogger seems to be way more ideal, easier and not to mention, I finally found a template I like. AND I can change it whenever!

Now if you are a new reader, Hello! :) I hope to see you more often here. I am a (now 23) working professional with the heart of a child and who I cant seem to part with. I am new to this whole thing called 'adulthood' 'jobs' and 'working' and I started the blog for readers like YOU to share this journey with me. How does one translate their childhood self into this new serious mold, and how can one still be the colorful Vibrant YOU without having to conform to this dull grey corporate life. 

So I share my experiences, my tips and this magical journey life terms as 'Growing up' and everything that falls in between. Yes, Yes, hopefully there will be regular updates because I am pretty excited about this! :]

Hope to see you again!

Good things!
Niki ( I hope to get a digital signature up here soon!)

Images courtesy Google. 

No comments:

Post a Comment